Pink Amoxicillin on Carpet

My son "spit out" his pink colored amoxicillin all over the carpet. It has left a nice bright pink stain. Any ideas on how to get that out?

Thanks,
Melanie

To celebrate the new year we are giving away $200 in Amazon gift cards for people who answer questions on ThriftyFun in January! Click here to find out more...

use the new product out called oxy boost or oxy wash works great

Sorry don't have any help how to remove it.....but had to write because it brought back memories and a 'smile' rembering my son did that too. It got so bad had to basically sit on him & plug his nose so could get into him....thanks for the smile.

Kurseena

Vinegar and water. It will cut the smell and dilute the stain. This might take a few times. Be patient as these kinds of stains are hard to get out. Blot your carpet. DO NOT RUB as it will shred you carpet blades and change its appearance. My son used to "spit out" orange motrin or rather wasn't able to keep it down leaving a trail at times. I have found vinegar does the job well. If you have already applied somekind of cleaner be prepared to apply more applications of vinegar/water. BLOT stain, let dry at least 1 day. Vaccuum up then apply again. Some stains took weeks but the results were well worth the wait. Works well with pet stains also. Good luck.

I spilled half a bottle of the pink stuff on my creme carpet. I tried everything, except vinegar. Thanks for the tip. I'll let you know.

Home and Garden Cleaning CarpetFebruary 26, 2005
Nursery with pink walls.
Decorating Rooms With Pink Colored Walls
A package of cornmeal.
Dry Carpet Cleaner Recipes
Repairing a Burn Hole in Carpet, Upclose photo of carpet.
Repairing a Burn Hole in Carpet
baby
Pink Eye Remedies for Babies
🍀
💘
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on January 15, 2017 at 10:32:11 AM on 10.0.0.27 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.