Paper Bag Turkey
Here's a fun one to do with the kids using paper bags, construction paper, glue, and googly eyes.
- 1 paper bag
- assorted colors of construction paper
- googly eyes
- Stack your paper up and cut into a feather shape.
- Glue the feathers to the back side (the flat side) of the paper bag.
- Out of red paper cut a wattle. Turn the bag over lift the flap and glue the wattle inside.
- Cut a beak out of orange and glue it onto the flap slightly coming of the edge.
- Last glue the googly eyes in place. If you don't have googly eyes you could draw on the eyes with a marker or colored pencils.
November 14, 20060 found this helpful
ohhh my gosh I remember doing that with my daughters many years ago
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!
In This Article
You are viewing the desktop version of this page: View Mobile Site
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by ThriftyFun
generated on October 21, 2016 at 11:39:18 AM on 10.0.1.107 in 3 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer
. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us