Making a Paper Bag Turkey
This is a guide about making a paper bag turkey
. An easy, inexpensive project for young kids to make for Thanksgiving decorations and puppet fun.
Here's a fun one to do with the kids using paper bags, construction paper, glue, and googly eyes.
- 1 paper bag
- assorted colors of construction paper
- googly eyes
- Stack your paper up and cut into a feather shape.
- Glue the feathers to the back side (the flat side) of the paper bag.
- Out of red paper cut a wattle. Turn the bag over lift the flap and glue the wattle inside.
- Cut a beak out of orange and glue it onto the flap slightly coming of the edge.
- Last glue the googly eyes in place. If you don't have googly eyes you could draw on the eyes with a marker or colored pencils.
November 14, 20060 found this helpful
Oh my gosh, I remember doing that with my daughters many years ago.
You are viewing the desktop version of this page: View Mobile Site
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by ThriftyFun
generated on December 3, 2016 at 10:02:03 PM on 10.0.1.36 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer
. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us