Throw Up Stains on Pillow Top Mattress

I used to bottle feed my baby on my bed. But now I have baby throw up stains on my pillow top mattress. How can I remove the stains?

Leyina from Sunnyvale

I've found that Awesome Oxygen Cleaner (the dollar store version of OxyClean) works great on formula stains and spit up stains on clothing ... I bet it would work well on your mattress too!

Good Luck to you!

Rebekah

Whne my son was a baby we ended up with lots of spit-up on his white shirts and sometimes I'd get behind with the laundry and they'd really set in. The only thing that got them out was Shout, but make sure it's the gel kind with the scrubber on the top of the bottle. If you use something other than Shout, try scrubbing it with an old toothbrush to make sure you get all the way through the stain.

Home and Garden Cleaning BedroomsOctober 19, 2005
dark pink zinnia pillow
Making a Zinnia Throw Pillow
Smooth Stove Top
Cleaning Stains on a Smooth Stove Top
Mattress Cover
Repairing A Plastic Mattress Cover
Sharpie Throw Pillow
Decorating a Throw Pillow with Sharpies
🎄