Easy Hiccup Remedy

When I was a child, my folks showed me the hiccup cure from the Red Cross. They told me to put a glass of water in my right hand and put my left finger in my ear. Well I did that and it's worked every time. It really makes no difference what hand you use, it will work. I've tried holding my breath and counting to 10, but it doesn't work. All it does is make me dizzy.

I hope this will spread but, every time I show people with hiccups the cure, they look at me like I'm crazy. If I show people who don't have hiccups, they think I AM crazy, but I'm not. This cure works 100 percent for me.

By bentcrazy39 from Springfield OH.

Dear Bentcrazy39; Do you take a drink or just hold the glass?

Hmm, definitely something to try next time I get hiccups. My usual almost-no-fail cure is the LaMaze breathing I learned during my childbearing years. It takes a little time and gives me a good laugh when a hiccup interrupts the LaMaze routine. Then again, maybe the laughter helps, too. :D

Man Covering His Mouth During a Hiccup
Remedies for Hiccups
Health & Beauty Home RemediesNovember 3, 2010
Remedies for Static Hair
Remedies for Static Hair
Smelly Hands
Remedy for Smelly Hands
Beautiful woman with frizzy hair looking at her comb, with a pained expression
Remedies for Frizzy Hair
🎉
🎄