Organizing Your Cleaners Under the Sink

I was sorting out my cupboard under the sink, which is full of assorted cleaning stuff, aerosols etc. and general clutter. I wanted some plastic boxes to tidy things into before putting them back, but the ones with a handle, that are designed for this sort of purpose, are quite expensive, and I needed about five of them.

Instead, I bought some rigid plastic seed trays at the local garden centre, for 99p each (GBP), which do the job fine.

Now that everything is tidied into its own tray (separated into cleaning stuff, laundry items, cloths/dusters etc.) I can easily take the lot out for a quick wipe around the shelves, rather than having to remove and replace each item separately.

This tip saves time as well as money!

By Econ o'miser

This is a GREAT idea for someone without kids - but kids being who they are, loveable little people, the cleaners need to be up where the children can't reach them. Still, I will take your idea and put it to use where I keep my cleaners - in a cabinet above the washer! Thanks for the idea.

Econ o'miser...I love your idea. I can't wait to organize my under the kitchen sink and under my bathrooms sinks. Thanks for your ideas.

Kitchen Sink
Organizing Under Your Kitchen Sink
Home and Garden Cleaning TipsNovember 9, 2004
Kitchen Sink
Cleaning Under the Kitchen Sink
Removing rust stains from a sink.
Removing Rust Stains from a Sink
Stainless Steel Sink
Removing Rust from a Stainless Steel Sink
Sink with hair dye stains
Removing Hair Dye from a Bathroom Sink
🎄
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on November 27, 2016 at 8:03:35 PM on 10.0.0.209 in 948 msecs. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.