Crocheted Slippers

I used this one pattern to make a whole family of fun slippers for my extended family.

I looked online to get the U.S. shoe sizes in inches in 3 separate charts, children, women, and men, to make the sizing easier. It allowed me to get a perfect fit without any additional felting.

Once you adjust the sole to the size you need, the slipper follows the patten instructions, and assembly.

Source: The Fluffy Bunny Slipper pattern from The Happy Hooker crochet book.

By lisa/ficklephonebug

What a great gift idea! Around here lots of people want you to remove your shoes when you come inside, and some people make lots of crocheted slippers but I've never seen any this cute. I'll bet you wouldn't have trouble getting people to wear these, but you may have trouble getting them back when they leave. I wish I could crochet.

Super cute! You are so creative!

Hi Glenn's Mom,

I started out with just the one pair, to replace a pair that followed my daughter to her house, lol! Then, one thing lead to another, and before I knew it, everyone needed their own pair. :-) Thank you very much for your kindness and for taking a peek at the slippers.

Hi Ginnee,

Thank you very much. :-)

The slippers are adorable! You did a wonderful job! Are all the patterns for the slippers in the Happy Hooker Crochet book? If so, which one, please. Thank you! :)

Will you post the instructions for the crocheted Fluffy Bunny Slippers, please.

Thank you.

Hi donandvi,

Actually, the pattern in the Happy Hooker Crochet book is only for a adult size Bunny Slipper, these are all modifications that I thought up, or was inspired by something the wearer asked for. It's a really easy mod, and a very friendly pattern, :-)

Hi Salpif,

I would gladly post the instructions for you, but unfortunately, I don't own the rights to this pattern.

I used this pattern and then made my own changes to get the different animals as requested by my family.

I checked out the book from my local library if that helps at all.

Orange Crocheted Baby Slippers
Making Crocheted Slippers
Crafts Crochet IdeasApril 13, 2010
Crocheted Heart Angel
Crocheted Heart Angel
two completed dishcloths
Making a Round Crocheted Dishcloth
Slippers for a Baby Doll
Making Slippers for a Baby Doll
knitted slippers
Free Knitted Slipper Patterns
🎉
🎄