Using Frogs to Control Ants

Last summer my garden was overrun with ants. I tried lots of different things to get rid of the ants but there were way to many. So I was thinking of setting up a frog house in the garden this summer to see if the frogs will do a better job then I can. Do frogs eat ants as well as other garden pests? Has anyone used frogs to help control garden pest problems, mainly ants? Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

By Steven

Toads eat insects too and are not as fast as frogs. I don't know if they eat ants though. The only animal I know that likes to eat ants is a ant eater(lol).

Home and Garden Pest Control AntsFebruary 10, 2010
Getting Rid of Ants
Getting Rid of Ants
Ants on a Trumpet Vine
Keeping Ants Off a Trumpet Vine
spoonful of sugar
Can You Use Sugar Contaminated By Ants?
Flying ant on a white background.
Getting Rid of Flying Ants