Make An Offer On Last Day Of Yard Sales

The last day of a yard sale is a GREAT day to buy LOTS of stuff. Being an avid yard sale shopper, I have had it proven over and over that, on the last day of a yard sale, the person or group of persons are VERY motivated sellers. I've gotten some lovely items for next to nothing because they didn't want to carry them back into the house.

Just make an offer to the host to buy the entire inventory for $10 or whatever seems frugal but reasonable. Carry empty boxes in your vehicle, use one to throw in true garbage, and the others to sort through usable/saleable items. Make an offer and see for yourself!

By 'Joyous' Gaile from New Market, Tennessee

You also get good deals at the END of the day. I was even GIVEN an oak cabinet just for hauling it AWAY.

Wow! Good for you! I love furniture and antiques made of REAL wood!

I happened upon a sale one time, where the husband was taking care of it. I don't think he wanted to be there. We walked in and he said. How about a deal. I will time you, you have a minute and what ever you grab is a quarter each!! Wow, you can really grab alot of stuff in a minute. I got a travel bag, new speakers, new blender, helmet, videos, gift set of pens, videos, a bunch of kitchen stuff. It was actually fun, but I felt guilty with my haul. I kept saying are you sure. He said yup keep going you have time.

Garage Sales Buying TipsSeptember 7, 2007
Pregnant woman with morning sickness near bathroom sink
Morning Sickness Remedies
woman wearing nylons
Making Nylons Last Longer
Green Valentine's Day Ideas, heart shaped leaf
Being Single on Valentine's Day
Mole Digging Out of Hole into Open Air
Getting Rid of Moles in Your Yard