First Communion Centerpiece Ideas

I need some ideas for a table centerpiece for my son's first communion.

Idea 1) take gift bags that are first communion themed. Add tissue, place something heavy inside to make it stand up. You can even use candy. Tie balloons onto handle.

Idea 2) Take basket, pail anything that matches your theme, glue down foam inside and get personalized candy bars and picks to place in each. Add flowers or tissue to fill in gaps. (I do candy wrappers)

Idea 3) Make popcorn cake (recipes online). Take straws and poke in center and add air filled balloons to straws.

A centerpiece that is edible.

You can find a lot of great items that, with a little creativity and ingenuity will make great decorations for a first communion. First, look in the area where they have wedding decorations and favors -- especially white candles and candle holders. Also, bud vases and artifical flowers work well. Also, often you can find some really lovely Christian themed items -- I have found some really beautiful crystal crosses that would be great in a centerpiece. You may get lucky and even find something that is specifically themed for First Communion; part of the fun of the dollar store is that you never know what you'll find! Good luck, and congratulations on your little one's first communion, it is a wonderful reason to celebrate!

Pax,

bailegirl

I need some wordings for the backdrop of first holy communion.

(Submitted via email)

I really love this idea! I was wondering if you had pictures, would love to get a better visual. Thank you, Adria

First Communion Centerpiece
First Communion Centerpiece Ideas
Holidays and Parties Parties Church First CommunionApril 28, 2008
Easter Centerpiece
Easter Centerpiece Ideas
First Communion
First Communion Speech Ideas
Candle centerpiece at a wedding.
Wedding Candle Centerpiece Ideas
First Communion Cake
First Communion Party Ideas
🎉
🎄