Question
Share>Newsletters>Account>About>

Is My Dog A Chihuahua/Dachshund Mix

Pin It
Is My Dog A Chihuahua/Daschund Mix

Is My Dog A Chihuahua/Daschund Mix

Can someone tell me what breed my puppy is? My mom thinks she's a Chihuahua/Dachshund mix. But something about her makes me think my mom is wrong. She has a very muscular chest and the lighter colored eyebrows like a larger breed, yet she has those big bug eyes and head shape of a chihuahua. Someone please help! Sorry! This was the only pic I could find of her! it's really bothering me and i need to know!

Emily from Texas

By

Here are the recent answer to this question.

By Kristi S.06/04/2014

Toby is chiweenie too! Hes four months old and very sweet and affectionate. The vet said he may get up to 30 lbs which I find hard to believe, but we shall see! :)

RE: Is My Dog A Chihuahua/Dachshund Mix

Thrifty Fun has been around so long that many of our pages have been reset several times. Archives are older versions of the page and the feedback that was provided then.

Archive: Is My Dog A Chihuahua/Daschund Mix

***

Is My Dog A Chihuahua/Dachshund Mix
Is My Dog A Chihuahua/Dachshund Mix
*** Can someone tell me what breed my puppy is? My mom thinks she's a Chihuahua/Dachshund mix, but something about her makes me think my mom is wrong. She has a very muscular chest and the lighter colored eyebrows like a larger breed, yet she has those big bug eyes and head shape of a Chihuahua. Someone please help! Sorry. This was the only picture I could find of her. It's really bothering me and I need to know.

Emily from TX

RE: Is My Dog A Chihuahua/Dachshund Mix

Check with your vet. (07/11/2007)

By Maryeileen

RE: Is My Dog A Chihuahua/Dachshund Mix

Instead of the Chihuahua it might have be mini-Pinscher. My dog resembles a Chihuahua, but has some miniature Pinscher in him. It may help us if you have a picture taken farther away so I can see the whole dog and not just a face closeup. (07/12/2007)

By pabk

RE: Is My Dog A Chihuahua/Dachshund Mix

Yes, I breed miniature Dachshund/Chihuahua mix pups and that pic looks just like one of my babies! (11/24/2007)

By Julie

RE: Is My Dog A Chihuahua/Dachshund Mix

The lighter colored eyebrows, legs, and muzzle is a Dachshund thing (though could be min Pin b/c they are also small, but skinny with longer legs). And the bug eyes a Chihuahua thing. Your mom is probably right. Does she have a deep chest? (Dachshunds do.) If she has short legs, bug eyes, a deep chest, and a long body - Dachshund/Chihuahua is probably right. (02/13/2008)

By Ashley

RE: Is My Dog A Chihuahua/Dachshund Mix

This is my baby boy Kadoe. He's a chiweenie. (04/10/2008)

By Jennifer

RE: Is My Dog A Chihuahua/Dachshund Mix

RE: Is My Dog A Chihuahua/Dachshund Mix

This is my puppy, Scooter. He is a Chi-weeny! Head of a Chihuahua [and bark] and body of a Dachshund. (06/06/2008)

By Holly

RE: Is My Dog A Chihuahua/Dachshund Mix

RE: Is My Dog A Chihuahua/Dachshund Mix

My dog is a chweenie too! tea cup Chihuahua and miniature Dachshund. She's 3 and a half lbs. (07/03/2008)

By Brittney

RE: Is My Dog A Chihuahua/Dachshund Mix

RE: Is My Dog A Chihuahua/Dachshund Mix

This is Chica. She is a chiweenie and she is 4 months old. (07/14/2008)

By grace

RE: Is My Dog A Chihuahua/Daschund Mix

RE: Is My Dog A Chihuahua/Dachshund Mix

That's how my chiweenie looked when he was little. (07/26/2008)

By Kallista

RE: Is My Dog A Chihuahua/Dachshund Mix

To most of you guys with the brow and black dogs, they look like a mini Pinscher mix with Dachshund. (11/10/2008)

By Shauna

RE: Is My Dog A Chihuahua/Dachshund Mix

This is my Chihuahua/Dachshund mix Ivan. I've found that a lot of these Chiweenies have one floppy ear for some reason. He's the sweetest dog and loves to cuddle. He also loves to hide under the blankets, similar to Dachshunds. (11/19/2008)

By Heather

RE: Is My Dog A Chihuahua/Dachshund Mix

RE: Is My Dog A Chihuahua/Dachshund Mix

This is My ChiWeenie, Halo. He got his name because he has white streaks on his shoulders that look like angel wings =) (01/09/2009)

By Kayla

RE: Is My Dog A Chihuahua/Dachshund Mix

RE: Is My Dog A Chihuahua/Dachshund Mix

This is my girl Sasha. They think she is a Chi-Weenie. (01/21/2009)

By Pamela

RE: Is My Dog A Chihuahua/Dachshund Mix