400 Day Clock Quits Shortly After Winding

I have a 400 day clock. The clock quits running shortly after I start the spinning pendulum. I believe the toggle mechanism at the top of the clock needs adjustment. What do I do?

Garry from Maple Grove, MN

Hello,

I Googled "400 Day Clock" and there are 11,307,764 results, including repairs.

I hope that you find what you need.

Good luck.

Nan

You know, when I spoke to our best local clock shop, hoping to get info on how to repair my clock like the one you describe, I was told simply that the design is poor, will not work long term regardless of what is done in the short term.

Mine still sits on the top shelp as a shiny thing to contemplate, but has NEVER kept good time for more than a week. I paid $169 for it 30 years ago, but I plan to sell it , with full disclosure, as soon as I have another garage sale. There are foolish people who love the challenge of trying to accomplish what others feel is impossible. God bless you. : )

Home and Garden Repair Other ClocksOctober 7, 2007
Making a Record Album Clock
Making a Record Album Clock
Alarm Clock
Buying an Alarm Clock
Converting an Old Clock Into a Picture Frame
kitchen pitcher clock
Homemade Clock Ideas
🐰
🍀
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on February 15, 2017 at 12:23:45 AM on 10.0.1.229 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.