Leather Furniture Care

How do I care for leather furniture?

By lisacarson48 from Salem, OR

Answers

To celebrate the new year we are giving away $200 in Amazon gift cards for people who answer questions on ThriftyFun in January! Click here to find out more...

I've had my leather furniture for a few years and keep it looking good by using a leather cleaner on it. We live on/in our furniture and it's not babied and needs to be able to hold up. Using this product on it about once a week does it for me. During the winter I rearrange a little to move items farther away from the fireplace and don't allow furniture to stay in direct sun very long.

Home and Garden Cleaning FurnitureJuly 13, 2009
Leather Furniture
Removing Water Marks on Leather Furniture
new leather chair
Smell from New Leather Furniture
An ink pen in a blue leather purse.
Removing Ink from Leather
Man's hands cleaning a leather couch.
Leather Furniture Cleaner Recipes
🍀
💘
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on January 16, 2017 at 1:13:22 PM on 10.0.1.21 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.