Oreo (Boston Terrier)

Oreo is our 1 year old Boston Terrier. We got him the end of May 2007, I had just signed up to our local Freecycle group site and within 3 days he was posted. We had been talking about getting a Boston Terrier after we got married in June. BUT there he was and we brought him home and he is a big part of our family. We drove 125 miles round trip to get him.

He loves to play with his toys, be outside, play with us. He and my husband play a lot and they have a blast together, if they don't play together after work Oreo is sad.

He has been such a delight and blessing to our family. He has a quite a personality and is hilarious to have. I have never had a BT before, I cannot imagine having any other kind of dog now.

By ladylynnk from Texas

He's gorgeous. And so healthy looking. I love the name too. That's exactly what I would name a black and white dog or cat.

ReplyLike this photo?Like? Yes

Hi,

My husband and I are thinking of getting a BT. Your dog is adorable. How much does he weigh? WE live in an apt and can't have a dog over 25 lbs. Thanks for your time.

ReplyLike this photo?Like? Yes

He is adorable. My son had one, what a character. My son is in the USAF and had to give the dog to a friend. But what a personality this BT had! Good luck with Oreo.

ReplyLike this photo?Like? Yes

We've had our BT, Gomez, for 2 years, since he was 8 weeks old. He looks just like your Oreo, and has topped out at 20 lbs. He is just like having a toddler around. He is a joy and a pain in the butt, but he is my baby and I love him to death. They are an awesome breed. I just got a BT/ chihuahua mix puppy, and let me tell you, that is quite a combo!

ReplyLike this photo?Like? Yes

My Boston terrier is also named Oreo.

ReplyLike this photo?Like? Yes