- 1/2 lb. sausage, browned and drained
- 2 1/2 cups chopped celery
- 2 cups chopped apple
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 1/4 stick butter or margarine
- 1 box Uncle Ben's long grain and wild rice
- 2 cans sliced mushrooms
- 2 cans chicken broth
- 1/2 bag Pepperidge Farm dressing
- 1/2 bag Pepperidge Farm corn bread cubes
Brown sausage and drain. Saute' celery, apple and onion in skillet with butter. Cook rice according to directions on box. Add the seasoning in the box. Toss all ingredients together. Bake in 350 degree F oven for 40 minutes.
By Robin from Washington, IA
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by ThriftyFun
generated on October 4, 2016 at 10:10:09 PM on 10.0.0.151 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer
. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us