Alternative to Zymox Otic for Dog's Ears

My dog has really bad ears. I am in the UK and don't think I can get zymox otic here. Is there an alternative?

By Carol from UK

To celebrate the new year we are giving away $200 in Amazon gift cards for people who answer questions on ThriftyFun in January! Click here to find out more...

See your vet, fast.

You should be able to order this on line. I got mine from Amazon it was $11.00. It was the only thing that worked on my dog in combination with the yourt.

I use a product called Zimerdox (eBay) for my shar pei, more in it and seems to be great 

Zimerdox 1% Hydracortisone,believe it's from New Zealand , just as good and massive 60mls for £23 got it on eBay

Pets Dogs HealthJuly 18, 2010
Dog With Itchy Ears
Remedies for a Dog With Itchy Ears
Cleaning Your Dog's Ears, A basset hound puppy with long brown ears.
Cleaning Your Dog's Ears
A woman with itchy ears.
Remedies for Itchy Ears
Chihuahua puppy
Puppy's Ears Aren't Standing Up
🍀
💘
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on January 16, 2017 at 1:20:16 PM on 10.0.1.21 in 4 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.