Temporarily Covering Scars

How can I cover scars, just for one night?

Erica

Where is the scar located? How visiable of a scar is it?

I would try a thick layer of foundation make-up, well blended in around the edges, and then press powder on top. The foundation and powder will have to match the surrounding skin really, really well. You may have to blend two shades together to get a better match. If you are dancing you need to take the make-up with you for touch ups.

If the scar is on your arms or legs, maybe a fun henna tattoo would work. If the scar is on your face, consider one of those paste on bendi dots, or a small temporary tatoo. In the right spot this would work. Good luck, have some fun with it, and don't be afraid to be different.

Londa

Temporary tattoos!

Dermablend will cover scars and birthmarks. You can get it in a department store.

I would just go naked, first time every time. This night might turn into something, so do you want to be doping up a scar forever?

There is a product called Dermablend that is available at the cosmetic counter of major department stores. It is specifically designed to cover scars and other marks on the skin. If you match your color carefully it should work. It is fairly expensive, but far cheaper than medical procedures.

Use a Covermark it really works to cover even tattos or scars and dark spots,or else as I use this time to cover my dark spots, scars, I use Revlon Colorstay. Its in the 30ml bottle which is you can choose light to darker skin and you can find it in any beauty shop. It's the best I ever used to cover up my scars on legs.

Large Scar
Reducing Scar Discoloration
Health & Beauty Beauty Skin Care AdviceJune 5, 2008
A girl looking in the mirror and using a medicated pad to treat acne.
Preventing Acne Scars
Acne Scars
Remedies for Acne Scars
Lemon Juice for Acne Scars
Lemon Juice for Acne Scars
woman using eyedrops
Eyedrops or Supplements That Improve Vision
🎉
🎄