Sunset (San Diego, CA)

contest winner icon

I have seen a lot of sunsets, but this one taken from my son's house in San Diego is one of my favorites.

By Elaine from Belle Plaine, IA

Sunset (San Diego, CA)

Thanks for posting.

Absolutely beautiful!

Love it. The clouds are the perfect backdrop for the trees. Our son lives in San Marcos, close to San Diego. So. Ca. sunsets are as beautiful as Hawaii's some nights. Here is a view from our driveway. GG Vi

September 11, 2011 Flag

My Brother and I were just looking across the bay at downtown, San Diego. The fog was rolling in right as the sun was setting and I thought it was very beautiful the way all the pinks and blues mixed together.

I've told my brother a million times that I lived in the most beautiful place in the US, I think. And, as we watched, my brother agreed! Within minutes, the view of the skyline was gone. The end of another day in America's Finest City!

By Luana M.

Hazy Sunset in San Diego, CA

As I sit here in Missouri, I agree with you. San Diego is the finest city! It is my home, where I lived for 35 years and miss so much. I grew up in Pacific Beach and how I miss the ocean breezes and bay breezes. Thank you for posting such a great pic!

I was there also when this picture was taken. I agree San Diego is very beautiful.Its a dose of medicine when much needed. I encourage everyone who hasn't been to San Diego to put it on the vacation list "desirable" places to visit.

Sunset (San Diego)
Scenery: Sunset (San Diego)
Photos SceneryMay 19, 2011
San Diego, California
San Diego, California Frugal Travel Guide
Whistler Peak
British Columbia Frugal Travel Guide
Colorado Frugal Travel Information and Photos
San Antonio River Walk
San Antonio, TX Frugal Travel Guide