Cleaning Mobile Home Windows

I live in a mobile home. The windows are double pane, the top window has a space of about 3 inches and does not come apart. How can I clean the insides?

By mamakarol01 from Bristol, TN

Best Answer

I'm from Tenn too, Greeneville. Love Bristol (more to shop anddo there lol :-) We have the same issue on the windows. I use a long handled squeegee and just reach up in there and use it turned around each way as I come down with it so it gets both inside glass sides and then I put a dry rag on it (wrapped around it with rubber band in each end) and I spray some Windex on it and do the same thing on it. You can get the long handled squeegees at dollar tree

Thank you theseamstress (633) on the tip for cleaning modile home windows. Have a great day.

Had the same problem as everyone else about cleaning mobile home windows. You can't reach to clean inside those stationary ones by hand and you can't remove them easily to clean them. So, I found an answer. It's a microfiber dusting wand with a collapsible extension pole. Bought both at Home Depot and I just spray with window cleaner and put in between windows to clean them. Works better than anything else I've tried.

Mobile Home Windows
Cleaning Mobile Home Windows
Home and Garden Cleaning WindowsMay 28, 2009
Two pop bottle fish hanging in a window.
Making a Pop Bottle Fish Mobile
Cleaning Windows
Cleaning Lawn Service Chemicals from Windows
A woman stand in a room built using recycled windows.
Building with Recycled Windows
🎉
🎄