Recipe for Liquid Dishwasher Detergent

I have run out of dishwasher detergent. I am looking for a recipe to make homemade dishwasher liquid.

Joy from Huntington, New York

When I run out I just use plain old white vinegar. It cleans my dishes without leaving streaks, and also helps get rid of calcium build up in the drain.

I'm going to try that. I use it sometimes to run the machine when it's empty. I always get all the food particles off the dishes before loading the machine since two people don't use very many dishes and it will sit all day before getting turned on. Vinegar it is! for an occasional load! Thanks!

Home and Garden Cleaning Cleaning Supply Recipes DishesNovember 25, 2007
liquid laundry soap
Homemade Liquid Laundry Detergent Recipes
Replacing a Dishwasher
Replacing a Dishwasher
Dishwasher Detergent
Other Uses for Dishwasher Detergent
Dishwasher Detergent Tablets
Saving Money on Dishwasher Detergent