Add Rocks to Your Desk's Top

I had some polished stones and was playing around with Super Glue and I glued a couple of stones onto the desk at the end so the things would not fall off. I did the same thing by gluing a nickel on the TV Stand, partly as a joke, but it worked so well I left it on.

By Robyn Fed from Hampton TN

Maybe I'm not understanding your post. What is the point of gluing rocks on to a desk? What did a nickel glued to a TV stand accomplish? Please elaborate.

Interesting idea and maybe funny to see if someone is going to try to steal a nickel but why would you want to risk ruining your furniture to keep rocks from moving or a nickel from walking away?

I put the nickel on the TV stand to keep the surge protector from falling off, and the rock for decoration on the desk to keep something else from falling off.

You all have a point. I guess I just have an unusual sense of humor, and I am very creative and I like being unique and having things around the house people wonder about. :)

A messy computer desk.
Organizing Your Computer Desk
Organizing MiscellaneousAugust 10, 2009
Black smooth top cooking range.
Cleaning Spills on a Smooth Top Stove
Smooth Top Stove
Cleaning a Smooth Top Stove
Polished Rocks
Polishing Rocks
rock painted like cat
Painting Rocks
🎉
🎄