Check Fast Food Receipts for Survey

Everybody loves to get FREE food, but how many people use their receipts from fast food places to get free food? And how many just throw those receipts away without even looking at them? This is just a simple reminder to look at the back before you throw them away, you never know what you might get.

Many fast food places have offers on the back of their receipts for free food if you take a quick, simple survey. Most of the time you have the option of doing the survey over the phone or the internet. They usually take less than 5 minutes and you get a promotion code number to write on your receipt that you then use to get your free food. Usually you have 1 month from the date of that purchase to use the promo code.

Tonight, with my hubby and boys gone for the weekend, I stopped at Arby's for a quick sandwich for dinner. On the back of the receipt is an offer for "buy a regular roast beef sandwich, get 1 free" OR "free sidekicker with sandwich purchase". Sometimes Arby's offers a free beef n' cheddar sandwich (no purchase necessary). I usually give these coupons to my hubby and he will buy a drink and pick up a free sandwich for his lunch at work. As I sat and ate my sandwich at home, I did the quick internet survey and put the receipt in my wallet for future use.

Burger King often gives promo codes for either buy1/get 1 burgers, and sometimes a free burger, or a burger with drink purchase. Taco Bueno will offer free tacos or cheesecake chimichangas, I've got free iced coffee from McDonalds,occasionally something from Sonic. The list is endless and I can't remember everywhere I get free food offers!

I try not to buy much fast food for my family. But when I do and I get a promo code, I will do the quick survey, then file the coupon in my wallet to use later when I'm out and about running errands (this is going to be especially helpful during holiday shopping!), when my hubby wants something to take to work and the cupboard is bare, when my teens want a quick snack on the go, etc.

So, don't forget to look at those receipts before you throw them away!

By lyonpridej from Tulsa, OK

Good tip, especially for folks who are more on the go than I am. I just wish Subway did this! Guess I'll have to be content with their $5 foot-long that gives me two good lunches for $2.50 each, not counting the chips and drink. Those I keep handy at home and cost pennies per serving.

Woman paying for fast food
Saving Money on Fast Food
Better Living Frugal Living My Frugal LifeNovember 17, 2010
Background Check
Know What Information Is In Your Background Check
Fast food hamburger and fries
Using Dollar Menus at Fast Food Restaurants
computer mouse
Global Survey Market Reviews
Woman Avoiding Fast Food
Avoiding Fast Food
🎉
🎄