Read Magazines Online

If you're like me, you love the Parenting-type Magazines, but don't want to pay for them. If you're already paying for the internet, why not just "subscribe" to their online version instead, and save a bundle? Not to mention saving a bundle of trees :)

By AlaskanAurora from Dutch Harbor, AK

Sounds like a good plan. The only down side is sitting at the computer to read. I think a digital mag for the Kindle or other ereaders could get very popular. That reminds me: I need to check in to see if the latest digital Reader's Digest is available for download in Talking Books format!

I still buy magazines and after I finish reading them, pass them on to a friend who gives them to a shut in and down the line. I watch for special offers and I just bought a leading ladies magazine for $5.00 for 1 year. For those that I do not subscribe to, and have an interest in, I read at the library every month or so.

I love digital mags as I save money and we save trees. If you are interested, sign up with www.zinio.com and you will find literally thousands of magazine offers for the readers and the computer.

I get several and love the convenience and the saving. Check them out!

February 13, 2011 Flag

I used to subscribe to several magazines. Not any more! Most can now be viewed online, and those that can't, I read at the public library!

By Becki in Logansport, Indiana

CommentWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes
Stack of Magazines
Saving Money on Magazines
Better Living Frugal Living TipsFebruary 13, 2011
Online Shopping
Selling Crafts Online
Handyman Finding Appliance Manuals Online
Finding Appliance Manuals Online
A woman paying her bills online.
Paying Bills Online
A woman pushing a cart of presents.
Finding Black Friday Deals Online
🐰
🍀
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on February 21, 2017 at 12:13:09 PM on 10.0.0.173 in 3 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.