Cleaning Snow Off Paws

Here's a tip for snowy doggie paws! My three little long haired dogs do love to romp in the snow during their potty breaks. Before I let them back in the house, I dust the loose snow off their paws with a foxtail brush. The bristles are soft enough to just wipe the snow off without pressing it into their coats. Works great. If you're going to try this, get a brand new brush, and let your dog play with it in the house first so they feel comfortable with it.

By aloham58 from Onalaska

Pets Dogs GroomingMarch 2, 2011
Keeping Your Windshield Free of Snow and Ice, Man Cleaning Snow and Ice off of Windshield
Keeping Your Windshield Free of Snow and Ice
Driving on Snowy Roads, Cars driving on a snowy road.
Driving on Snowy Roads
Woman in Green Shirt Cleaning Glass with Squeege
Cleaning Sliding Glass Doors
How to Shovel Snow, Man Shoveling Snow
Shoveling Snow
🐰
🍀
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on February 24, 2017 at 1:17:01 AM on 10.0.2.252 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.