Browsing: Baked Cod Recipes

Looking for Cod Recipe

I am looking for a recipe you had in a past flyer for cod which was baked in a casserole dish. Can you help?

Dholling

Editor's Note: I can't seem to find one, maybe one of the readers has a Cod recipe to offer.

Showing: Answers Sort: Relevance

Re: Cod recipes. I live near "New Bedford" MA." The fishing capital of America! I will start to hunt for flyers in the markets. But you should look for "Portuguese" recipes etc. They are famous for cod recipes,and of all great seafood recipes. Keep my addy and drop me line soon!

~Ooo~

three_zeros (at) webtv (dot) net

COD WITH ITALIAN CRUMB TOPPING (4 SERVINGS)

FROM e-diets and absolutely delicious...

Ingredients

1/4 cup fine dry bread crumbs

2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese

1 tablespoon cornmeal

1 teaspoon olive oil

1/2 teaspoon Italian seasoning

1/8 teaspoon garlic powder

1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper

4 (3 ounce) fillets cod fillets

1 egg white, lightly beaten

Directions

1 Preheat oven to 450 degrees F (230 degrees C).

2 In a small shallow bowl, stir together the bread crumbs, cheese, cornmeal, oil, italian seasoning, garlic powder and pepper; set aside.

3 Coat the rack of a broiling pan with cooking spray. Place the cod on the rack, folding under any thin edges of the filets. Brush with the egg white, then spoon the crumb mixture evenly on top.

4 Bake in a preheated oven for 10 to 12 minutes or until the fish flakes easily when tested with a fork and is opaque all the way through.

Baked Cod
Baked Cod Recipes
Food and Recipes Recipes FishOctober 7, 2004
Panko Crusted Cod
Panko Crusted Cod Recipes
Raw Cod
Recipes Using Cod
Ingredient Substitutions
Common Ingredient Substitutions
Iced bundt cake.
7Up Cake Recipes
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on August 29, 2016 at 6:16:22 AM on 10.0.2.34 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.