Keeping Coffee Grounds Fresh

The coffee can recommends refrigeration for unused coffee grounds. I have been letting the can sit in the pantry. I don't have room in my frig. Can I freeze the grounds to keep them fresh? A can lasts me a long time. Thanks in advance.

By sassy

Yes, you can freeze coffee to keep it fresh. We only drink coffee at breakfast so I keep a small container in the refrigerator to use so it always tastes fresh. It is important that the containers be air tight to preserve the flavor. Enjoy.

Absolutely! Put coffee in a plastic freezer bag (or several small bags). That saves more room in your freezer too plus keeps it fresh.

Keeping Coffee Fresh
Food and Recipes StorageJuly 17, 2011
ground coffee
Uses for Coffee Grounds
Coffe Maker
Cleaning a Drip Coffee Maker
Coffee Beans
Cleaning With Coffee
ground coffee
Using Coffee Grounds in the Garden
🎉
🎄