Keeping Coffee Grounds Fresh

The coffee can recommends refrigeration for unused coffee grounds. I have been letting the can sit in the pantry. I don't have room in my frig. Can I freeze the grounds to keep them fresh? A can lasts me a long time. Thanks in advance.

By sassy

Yes, you can freeze coffee to keep it fresh. We only drink coffee at breakfast so I keep a small container in the refrigerator to use so it always tastes fresh. It is important that the containers be air tight to preserve the flavor. Enjoy.

Absolutely! Put coffee in a plastic freezer bag (or several small bags). That saves more room in your freezer too plus keeps it fresh.