Cute Bird Halloween Costumes

For Halloween costumes, I use sweatsuits/jackets/sweatpants that I already have on hand and decorate them. Cute Bird Halloween Costumes

This year, I used boas that I purchased on sale for $3.49 each, and sheets of felt $.12 each (each costume used one boa and 2 sheets of felt) for an over all cost of $3.73 per costume. I already had the pom pom balls, goggle eyes and batting on hand.

My son was a cardinal, I free handed the image onto a piece of red felt, then cut out two pieces, sewed it together and stuffed it. I then stitched it to the hood of his red jacket. Added the feathers. Cardinal costume. Same for my daughters. Flamingo costume.

By Christy from New Concord, OH

you did a really great job on the costumes !

just wanted to say --

What great costumes! You are so clever and talented, and your kids look adorable!

They are adorable, thanks for sharing.

Love to see people use their imagination on constumes,

Photos Holiday HalloweenOctober 31, 2005
Smiling Woman in Belly Dance Costume
Making a Belly Dancer Costume
Illustration of two kids in costumes.  A witch and a pirate.
Making a Black Widow Spider Costume
Boy in Devil Costume
Making a Devil Costume
A dog dressed up like a chia pet.
Photos of Dogs in Halloween Costumes