Ham and Swiss Spread
Simple to make, great to eat.
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tsp. Dijon-style mustard
- 1/4 cup thinly sliced green onions
- 1/4 lb (1/2-inch thick) Swiss Cheese, shredded
- 1/4 lb (1/2-inch thick) slice deli cooked ham OR
- honey ham, finely chopped
- 24 whole wheat wafer crackers or loaf of party rye bread
Combine all ingredients except crackers/bread in medium bowl; mix well.
To serve, spread 1 tablespoon mixture onto each cracker/bread slice.
By Trixie118 from Turbotville, PA
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!
Related Content(article continues below)
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by ThriftyFun
generated on January 16, 2017 at 1:51:45 PM on 10.0.0.96 in 1 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer
. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us