Pepperoni Pizza Dip
Great pizza fan dip for kids and adults.You can make this ahead and bake just before you're ready to serve. This makes about 4 cups though you can half the recipe to make a smaller amount. Can also be frozen (before it's baked).
- 2 8oz. packages of Neufchatel or regular cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1/4 tsp. dried oregano
- 1/4 tsp. garlic powder
- 3/4 1 cup pizza sauce
- 1 medium size green bell pepper, chopped
- 15 pepperoni slices, quartered
- 1/2 cup sliced green onions
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- Fresh or bagged mini bread sticks, french bread rounds (toasted) or sliced veggies.
- Optional: You can also add 1/4-1/2 tsp. of crushed red pepper if you want a bit more "heat".
1. Combine first 5 ingredients in medium bowl (also crushed red pepper if you're using it). Spread mixture into a 9 inch pie plate. Cover top of mixture with pizza sauce. Top with green pepper, pepperoni, and onions
Bake at 350 degrees F. for about 10 minutes or until it's warmed through. Sprinkle with cheese. Bake 5-8 minutes longer or until cheese is melted.
Serve hot and watch it disappear before your eyes!
|Servings: ||4 cups as is|
|Time:||10 Minutes Preparation Time|
15-18 Minutes Cooking Time
By Claudia1 from San Francisco Bay Area
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!
In This Article
You are viewing the desktop version of this page: View Mobile Site
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by ThriftyFun
generated on October 18, 2016 at 1:37:13 PM on 10.0.2.78 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer
. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us