Product Review:

Manufacturer: NSA Technologies LLC

Cost: $69.00

This product is a complete let down. I purchased it about 3 weeks ago and have not made a cent. All that comes with this product is a database of survey companies which you can access your self in a very short search of the net and the tip of opening a separate e-mail for your on-line survey business. The survey companies that are provided for you just fill your e-mail with a whole bunch of garbage and wild goose chases for prizes and cash you never see. There, I have just given you the amazing product details of OOPS!

By Chris C from FL

It's sad that there are so many money making scams out there :-( The Golden Rule is that if you have to pay anything up front to earn money, including employment agencies, it's a scam :-( Sorry you had to learn a hard lesson but you can at least be thankful that it wasn't hundreds of dollars because there are many of those out there. Thanks for sharing with those who might not already know this info!

Last night there an investigation of these work at home scams. I can't recall if it was 20/20 or Dateline NBC, but probably Dateline because of this article that all those who want to work at home should read: Stay away, if you have to pay out first. I work at home and there was no money from me to them, ever.

Never, never, never pay for a job. If anyone tells you that they'll give you all the secrets to life for a few bucks, they're lying!

I have spent YEARS working my way through the "make money online" things, and have never spent money on any program. I've weeded out tons of bad ones. If you want more information, just let me know. I don't make gobs of cash, but I do make a few bucks here and there, along with lots of wonderful freebies.

I'm with Deeli. If you have to pay ANY fee to get a job, it's a scam.

I'd report these shysters to the Better Business Bureau. If you can get your money back, all the better. But at least you've hopefully saved someone else from your fate!

Thanks for that tip.

I would like to suggest that you take a look at You don't actually make money, but you acquire points by opening safe emails and even more if you buy something from their vendors. The vendors include everythin from Target to Avon to Estee Lauder to phone companies to insurance companies. When you earn enough points you can trade them in for gift certificates from various stores. Last year I got four $50 gift certificates from Walmart for my kids for Christmas.

This year I'm on a Home Depot kick and am waiting to receive my 4th $50 gift certificate from Home Depot. I love that site! Can't hurt to take a look at it. I wish you well.

We are posting a follow-up to our previous message. Once again, if anyone has any questions or concerns please contact us. Thanks, Make Money Taking Surveys

Consumer Advice Product Reviews InternetMarch 6, 2009
woman brushing a cat
Product Review: FURminator
Laundry Drying Outside
Reviews of Wind Fresh Laundry Detergent
two young African American women with curly hair
Product Review: S Curl - Curl Activator
A Garden Journal
Keeping A Garden Journal