Halloween Costumes At Work

Here are the people at my work that came in costume! Fun stuff! I'm on the end in the bowling ball costume, made from hula hoops and 13 gallon yard bags. Cheap and easy! (Just carry around a couple of bowling pins from a children's bowling set.)

By Stacey from Eagle Mountain, UT

Editor's Note: Sorry that this didn't get posted closer to Halloween. It got lost in the shuffle.

I could caption this photo "Our humble and willing team is ready and waiting to serve you"...

My son is going to school in South Jordan. He likes the community. I can understand why when I look at this photo. Creative and fun-loving folks. Aloha.

Elvis costume
Halloween Costumes Ideas for Work
Photos Holiday HalloweenNovember 18, 2008
Boy in Devil Costume
Making a Devil Costume
Setting Up a Carpool to Work, Man Getting in Work Car Pool
Setting Up a Carpool to Work
A dog dressed up like a chia pet.
Photos of Dogs in Halloween Costumes
Little Boy Laying in the Grass Dressed as a Leprechaun
Making a Leprachaun Costume