Pack Up Artificial Tree With Ornaments On

For those who have bought those little pre-lit artificial Christmas trees and painstakingly decorated them with small ornaments, etc., here's a tip to make it easier for next year, and there after. Don't remove any decorations! Keep them just the way they are, and cover them with a small kitchen trash bag(to keep off the dust). Store them in a safe, out of the way place, and by next Christmas, they'll be ready to go, with just a little fluffing up.

This is an idea I used many years ago when I was caring for my aged mother. I could just go and retrieve the fully decorated tree for her and set it up on her favorite table and she was instantly ready for her Christmas season! I made most of the tiny ornaments and had great fun doing it! Good ideas never die!

Artificial Christmas Tree and Decorations in a Box
Storing an Artificial Christmas Tree
Holidays and Parties Christmas OrganizationJanuary 9, 2008
A salt dough ornament on a Christmas tree.
Making Salt Dough Ornaments
Cardboard Christmas tree photo from an earlier Thriftyfun project.
Making a Cardboard Christmas Tree
Fabric Can Lid Ornaments Finished
Tin Can Christmas Ornaments
Artificial Christmas Tree
Artificial vs Natural Christmas Trees