Add Extra Milk To Yogurt Smoothies

My kids love those yogurt smoothies. It's difficult for me to get them to drink milk, but they love when I add milk to their smoothie! This works for me because they get more calcium and it stretches those expensive smoothies farther!

By Deanna from Cedar Park, TX

Make your own homemade smoothies, all in a blender. Mix milk with frozen fruits. Or mix a carton of flavored yogurt with milk & a dab of fruit juice (optional), to your choice of consistency. Or do like my friend's husband, he uses plain, unflavored yogurt with a spoonful of jam or jelly of your choice to make his smoothies. Also, you can fix the not so healthy smoothies that have ice cream in them, too. Guaranteed not to be any leftovers in your glasses or blender container.

Yogurt Smoothie With Fruit
Yogurt Smoothie Recipes
Food and Recipes Food Tips Helpful HintsSeptember 27, 2007
Mug of slighty lumpy Greek yogurt.
Greek Yogurt Recipes
Bowl of plain  yogurt.
Low Fat Yogurt Recipes
Homemade yogurt in jars.
Using an EasiYo Yogurt Maker
Making Yogurt Without Milk
Making Yogurt Without Milk