Cranberry Pecan Spread
- 4 oz. cream cheese, softened
- 2 Tbsp. dried cranberries
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cranberries
- 1/4 cup toasted and coarsely chopped pecans
- 2 Tbsp. fresh orange juice
- 1/2 tsp. orange extract
Mix and refrigerate till needed. Serve with assorted crackers. Instead of the orange flavorings, use 1 Tbsp. concentrated orange juice.
By Anne from Green Bay, WI
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!
You are viewing the desktop version of this page: View Mobile Site
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by ThriftyFun
generated on October 26, 2016 at 9:51:14 AM on 10.0.0.207 in 1 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer
. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us