Cranberry Pecan Spread
- 4 oz. cream cheese, softened
- 2 Tbsp. dried cranberries
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cranberries
- 1/4 cup toasted and coarsely chopped pecans
- 2 Tbsp. fresh orange juice
- 1/2 tsp. orange extract
Mix and refrigerate till needed. Serve with assorted crackers. Instead of the orange flavorings, use 1 Tbsp. concentrated orange juice.
By Anne from Green Bay, WI
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!
Related Content(article continues below)
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by ThriftyFun
generated on February 20, 2017 at 5:10:29 AM on 10.0.0.119 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer
. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us