Claudia 'Silverplate' Service for Eight

I have a complete service for eight of Claudia silverplate. Does anyone know who the original manufacturer was, the value of what I have? It is in excellent condition. I would also like to know the age of the service. I found this at at a flea market over 30 years ago!

Starlyn from Conyers, GA

You might try They have listings and photos of a LOT of silver patterns.

Hi I bought some of this silverware awhile ago. On ebay I paid $21.08 for 10 dinner forks, 9 dinner knives, 20 teaspoons and 10 tablespoons. They came in the original boxes. Paperwork said: Viceroy Silver Company, Division of National Silver Company. I think they are no longer in business. I'm looking to buy more of this silverware. Are they for sale?

Consumer Advice Collectibles MiscellaneousFebruary 8, 2008
A child playing with a nanny.
Name Ideas for a Nanny Service
Canceling Cable and Phone Service
Advice on Canceling Cable and Phone Service
Cleaning Windows
Cleaning Lawn Service Chemicals from Windows
A plate of orange chicken.
Making Chinese Food