Jennifer's Chicken Enchiladas
- 4 skinless chicken breasts cooked and diced
- 1 bunch green onions, diced
- 1 small can diced green chilies
- 1 can cream of chicken soup (as is from the can)
- flour tortillas
- 8 oz. sour cream
- ( reserve some of the cheese and green onions for
- garnish on top.)
- 1 bag of shredded mild cheddar cheese (2 cups)
Mix, roll and sprinkle a little cheese and the rest of the
diced green onions on top.
Bake 30 min. at 350 degrees F. Will make about 10 and they freeze well. Enjoy!
From Jennifer 2002
These are my favorite!
By Great Granny Vi from Moorpark, Ca.
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!
In This Article
You are viewing the desktop version of this page: View Mobile Site
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by ThriftyFun
generated on December 2, 2016 at 6:50:12 AM on 10.0.0.90 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer
. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us