Easy Felt Santa Ornament

Does anyone have an easy felt Santa ornament pattern and directions? If you have any other patterns they would be very appreciated. Thank you so much!

Kathy M. from Mira Loma CA.

To celebrate the new year we are giving away $200 in Amazon gift cards for people who answer questions on ThriftyFun in January! Click here to find out more...

I saw this idea for an angel in a craft magazine years ago, and modified it to make trees. I thought they were pretty clever, and incredibly cheap! You simply pick three different types of fabric, and foam paint on a coating of glue that is 2/3 glue and 1/3 water. Let it dry and it's stiff to cut like paper, with no fraying. Cut out three sizes, then lay them like they were a tree...upside down of course...on a piece of felt or foam. Cut around the shape, and glue the fabric "tree" to the foam or felt "tree". Decorate with drops of glitter glue or embellish with country accents like buttons, scrap fabirc and wood decorations. I sell at least 250 every winter for the holidays. Good thing to think of for stocking stuffers!!

My tree got posted twice when I was trying to fix something. It's just two hearts in case you read one before you read the other. My bad!

I made a cute santa using embroidery and fabric. I then made a "sandwich" of fabric, pellon, and more fabric. Stitch the "sandwich" together and trim out. It was pretty quick and fun. I used a free online colouring book page for the design, printed at 1/4th size. Happy holidays!

Felt Gingerbread Man Ornaments
Making Felt Christmas Ornaments
Crafts Christmas OrnamentsJuly 20, 2008
finished gingerbread ornaments
Making Felt Gingerbread Man Ornaments
felt xmas tree
Making a Felt Christmas Tree Ornament
Felt Pickle Ornament
Making a Felt Pickle Ornament
Felt Christmas Stocking Ornament
Making a Felt Christmas Stocking Ornament
🍀
💘
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on January 15, 2017 at 11:21:43 AM on 10.0.2.188 in 3 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.