Mold on Bathroom Walls

I need to clean mold of my bathroom walls. I need to know the parts of bleach and water to mix so I can spray it on the walls. I need to clean off the mold before I paint.

Rankinfarm from Yuma, AZ

I use Clorox Cleanup in the bottle. I also use it in my bathroom cleaning. It does a great job. The mold just disappears before your eyes! No need to worry about mixing!

Uaually the mixture is 1 part bleach to 2 or 3 parts water.Wear saftey glasses to protect the eyes.

Clorox Cleanup is a great product. But it also depends on how moldy the walls are. If it doesn't do the job, there is a product call Kilns. It's a paint that you can buy at any major home improvement store including Walmart. The Kilns will cover anything left that that Clorox doesn't clean. Then just paint your color choice right over the Kilns. Good Luck.

You can use this product to reomve mould and any odour associated with it.

More importantly though, it kills all bacteria and so prevents the mould re occuring

Mold on Walls
Removing Mold from Painted Walls and Ceiling
Home and Garden Cleaning MoldJanuary 18, 2006
Replacing a Bathroom Faucet, Plumber Replacing Bathroom Faucet
Replacing a Bathroom Faucet
Preventing Mold On Berries, Moldy Strawberry
Preventing Mold On Fresh Berries
Removing Mold from Boat Seats
Removing Mold from Boat Seats
Picture of garden mulch.
Getting Rid of Mold on Mulch