You can use this product to reomve mould and any odour associated with it. http://www.furnitureclinic.co.uk/Mould_Neutraliser.htm
More importantly though, it kills all bacteria and so prevents the mould re occuring
Clorox Cleanup is a great product. But it also depends on how moldy the walls are. If it doesn't do the job, there is a product call Kilns. It's a paint that you can buy at any major home improvement store including Walmart. The Kilns will cover anything left that that Clorox doesn't clean. Then just paint your color choice right over the Kilns. Good Luck.
Uaually the mixture is 1 part bleach to 2 or 3 parts water.Wear saftey glasses to protect the eyes.
I use Clorox Cleanup in the bottle. I also use it in my bathroom cleaning. It does a great job. The mold just disappears before your eyes! No need to worry about mixing!
Add your voice to the conversation. Click here to answer this question.