Dish Washing Detergent for Fleas in Australia

I am just wanting to know if Dawn detergent is available at supermarkets in Australia? Also what sort of vinegar is used for fleas, balsamic or cleaning vinegar? or does it matter?

I have also found at health shops they sell a pet neem soap. I have been using this however, didn't kill all the fleas, but does a fair job of killing quite a lot. Maybe I need to give an extra bath or two until under control. The soap only cost $3.

By Sheona from QLD

No matter what you use for your flea control efforts, make sure that they are safe for your household. I do not recommend very cheap treatment (those that are too good to be true) because they might end up damaging your household more than helping.

Pets FleasJanuary 29, 2010
liquid laundry soap
Homemade Liquid Laundry Detergent Recipes
Best Detergent for Washing Baby Clothes
Best Detergent for Washing Baby Clothes
Getting Rid of Fleas in Bedding. Upclose photo of a flea.
Getting Rid of Fleas in Bedding
Wheelbarrow Flower Decoration
Crafts Using Laundry Detergent Scoops