Honey for Skin Blemishes

Honey remedy for skin blemishes. Cover the blemish with a dab of honey and place a Band-Aid over it. Honey kills the bacteria, keeps the skin sterile, and speeds healing. Works overnight.

By Diana

Showing: Comments Sort

By guest (Guest Post) Flag

Yes, I've used honey and it does work overnight.

ReplyWas this helpful? Yes

By guest (Guest Post) Flag

my skin is dry n has blemishes. i want to look clean n fresh every day

ReplyWas this helpful? Yes

By Sarah 3 Flag

Hey, I was just wondering... do you have to put the bandaid over it? Would you be able to just dab some on and leave it uncovered and have it still work overnight?

ReplyWas this helpful? Yes

By guest (Guest Post) Flag

I'm one of those young girls who got lots and lots of pimple because I don't know how to treat it and nothing works for me. Then I read how honey works from the internet. Then i put on honey whenever any red spots or pimples starts to comes up. AND IT WORKS! It heals so quickly and no scar left ever and i have pimple free smooth face as ever. Everyone looks at me with amaze because this pimply girl got no more pimples. Try it on people. Luv ya

ReplyWas this helpful? Yes

By guest (Guest Post) Flag

YA! I love honey and it worked great for my acne scars on my cheek area! Its a MUST use. Wash your face and then dab some natural honey on the problem area, leave honey for at least 30 minutes - 1 hour and see the miracle happen!

ReplyWas this helpful? Yes

By guest (Guest Post) Flag

I have just recently cleared my skin from blemishes by using lemon juice after cleansing each day. I heard about honey as well, and decided to try it today as a mask for 30 minutes. My skin absolutely GLOWS! I finally feel like I have healthy skin. Natural and organic beauty care is the way to go :)

ReplyWas this helpful? Yes

By guest (Guest Post) Flag

I have tried everything. From alll types of brands to clear my skin-Nothings worked! (Oh and proactive...DOnt buy it =( ) So...I shall give this a try. Hope it works! =)

ReplyWas this helpful? Yes

By paula 1 Flag

are you guys sure this really works!!!

cause I'm so so SOOO desperate!!

nothing ever works and I'm starting to lose hope, and if it dose work I'll be so happy :)

ReplyWas this helpful? Yes

By guest (Guest Post) Flag

It doesn't work.

ReplyWas this helpful? Yes

By guest (Guest Post) Flag

I really hope this works! nothing ever works for me. I wonder who came up with the idea of putting honey on your skin with out licking it off!

ReplyWas this helpful? Yes

By guest (Guest Post) Flag

Every think is fine.

How to clean the face after using the honey?

ReplyWas this helpful? Yes

By guest (Guest Post) Flag

Diet. Diet. Diet. My husband had bad acne when he was younger. His mom was in the process of being diagnosed with allergies and food intolerances when the practitioner mentioned that food is most often the source of acne. Our bodies change so much (especially during those teen years) and sometimes we go through periods of food intolerance. He cut out wheat, dairy, and refined sugar and it cleared up like nothing. Others may have different intolerances, but it is worth getting tested for food allergies - you'll feel better too!

As for honey - it does have antibacterial and anti inflamitory properies and can assist in settling infection... but is not a cure for the source of your infection if applied topically. Try drinking nettle tea with honey - rids the body of toxins that may cause all kinds of problems.

:)

ReplyWas this helpful? Yes

By guest (Guest Post) Flag

i just put some honey on. I really hope this works. I want to wake up with clear skin.

ReplyWas this helpful? Yes

By guest (Guest Post) Flag

Hey it works. Just put the honey on your skin for 30 min. and see the miracle.

ReplyWas this helpful? Yes

By guest (Guest Post) Flag

I do this often as a part of one of my weekly skin treatments. It doesn't work significantly the first time you put it on but after a few times you really see improvements. And of course, I used to have a bad case of pimples and blemishes. It was humiliating walking down the street, at school or in the shops with blotches off red on my face so I'd sometimes hide away until I started using this treatment and it really worked. For most of us there is nothing more frustrating than nasty red spots lurking around our face and shattering confidence.

ReplyWas this helpful? Yes

By guest (Guest Post) Flag

I want to try. It seems like it might work, I hope.

ReplyWas this helpful? Yes

By guest (Guest Post) Flag

This works within ten minutes for me, every time! Just apply and then leave it alone, wash off with cool water when it's necessary.

ReplyWas this helpful? Yes

By guest (Guest Post) Flag

For how long do you have to use it to see the result?

ReplyWas this helpful? Yes

By guest (Guest Post) Flag

i so hope this works but the spots are on my nose so will it still work

ReplyWas this helpful? Yes

By Dana 1 Flag

I have been using honey as a weekly/bi weekly mask for a couple of months now as well as a spot treatment and I really love the results. I hate using hard spot treatments because I feel like they aren't really healing the blemish, just making it go away until it wants to come back again.

I have really sensitive/acne prone/ oily skin btw and this works amazing. No allergic reactions here. :)

ReplyWas this helpful? Yes

Comment

Girl with a pimple on her nose.
Getting Rid of Pimples Quickly
Health & Beauty Beauty Skin Care Acne TreatmentMay 6, 2005
ThriftyFun on Facebook ThriftyFun on Pinterest Enter a Contest Free Newsletters Ask a Question Share a Post
Girl with a pimple on her nose.
Getting Rid of Pimples Quickly
bandaid covering a skin tag
Remedies for Skin Tags
Honey Mustard Dip Recipes
Honey Mustard Dip Recipes
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on February 9, 2016 at 12:21:55 PM on 10.0.0.145 in 1 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.

NewestOldestMost HelpfulLeast HelpfulRelevance
Site MenuShare a PostContestsAsk a QuestionAbout ThriftyFun
BrowseAll By DateAll GuidesAll QuestionsAll VideosRecent FeedbackLonely Questions
CategoriesBetter LivingBudget & FinanceBusiness & LegalConsumer AdviceCraftsEducationEntertainmentFood & RecipesGarage SalesHealth & BeautyHolidays & PartiesHome & GardenMake Your OwnOrganizingParentingPetsTravel & RecreationWeddings