Winter Window Cleaner

My question is about using rubbing alcohol and class cleaner combo for cleaning windows in winter. What is the concentration that keeps it from freezing on windows?

Kris from Bloomington, IL

Just use windshield antifreeze for your home windows. Works great and doesn't freeze

I am not sure of the amounts, but I work at an Adult assisted living center and we use plastic or plexiglass cleaner on windows inside/outside. I dont know how frugaly priced it is. But it DOES work and doesnt freez when I open the double hung windows to clean the out side, well its good for at least down into the 20s anyway.

Home and Garden Cleaning Cleaning Supply Recipes Window CleanersNovember 30, 2006
A package of cornmeal.
Dry Carpet Cleaner Recipes
Water on Deck
Homemade Deck Cleaner Recipes
Homemade Wood Floor Cleaner Recipes
Homemade Wood Floor Cleaner Recipes
Cleaning Windows
Homemade Window and Glass Cleaner Recipes