Mediterranean Fig Fragrance Oil

How do you make Mediterranean Fig Fragrance Oil for catalytic lamps?

Melissa from Blytheville, AR

find a site that sells fig fragrance oil, try wellington fragrance oil. use 2 teaspoons of oil per 16oz 91% alcohol, mix the oil in a little acetone then pour into the alcohol bottle. works great

I don't know if anyone is still watching this but. what is in their FO that you would need to add Acetone to it? and at what ratio?

Thanks Omi

I found a description of the Mediterranean fig fragrance. If anybody can figure this out I too would appreciate how to make this delicious fragrance. Anyway, here's a description. It is described as A sophisticated fragrance of sun-baked Italian fig, woody notes, and tree moss. Crisp marine breezes combine with hints of beautiful lily and juicy melon. Capped off with just of touch of sensual musk, this earthy fig fragrance is sure to captivate your soul.

With that said, what is Wellington fragrance oil and where can you get it? I found some Mediterranean Fig oil on EBay, but it doesn't have the same smell as Sophia's Mediterranean Fig. If anyone has experimented with this before, please help. Thanks

I have never found anything that can compare to Sophia's Fig. I have been selling the fuel for 6 years and it is still the best seller. I would rather buy it from them than to risk loosing my regular customers who keep me in business buying it.

Is this the fragrance I always smell in wealthy homes and closets when visiting or at estate/garage sales? It's like an Evelyn and Crabtree, spicy/musk combo that's divine! : )