Pin Dryer Sheet to Piece of Laundry to Make It Easy to Find

I always hate it when I can't find the dryer sheet in my load of dried laundry. It is embarrassing to go out and find a sheet hanging out the bottom of your pants, or shirt sleeve. I resorted to turning every piece inside out before folding until I found the used sheet. One day I found a large safety pin in a pocket. I decided to try pinning a sheet to one article I was going to dry. Worked great, and no more "lost" sheets!

By Roxanne from Fargo, ND

What a great idea! I do so hate going to the restroom away from home and having a dryer sheet fall out of my drawers! Good thinking.

This is a great idea. I have a suggestion for you. Buy the baby diaper pins at the dollar store. You know, the ones with the ends that don't accidentally come open! I had a pin come open in my dryer and it ripped holes in all my clothes!

Home and Garden Cleaning LaundryMarch 17, 2009
Sheet Cake
Sheet Cake Recipes
Photo of an angel craft made form used dryer sheets.
Making Dryer Sheet Angels
Sheet Music
Uses for Old Sheet Music
Dryer Sheets
Are Dryer Sheets Safe for Birds?
🎄
🍂