AdviceGardening

My Baby Hibiscus Is Dying

I did recently transplant it. But Ive never had a problem with that before. Usually my Hibiscus are ten feet tall by now. It could be snails. What can I try, if anything? And does anyone have any other advice on transplanting?

Thanks for your help!

Rosbud

I too am having a problem with my small Hibiscus Plant. I am not sure what is killing mine. The leaves are turning yellow and they are all falling off. How do I save this plant?

If it's snails, try putting a thick layer of crushed eggshells all around the base of the plant. the sharp edges of the shells hurt the snails tender skin. My hibiscus always did good with plenty of water and sun and that's it. but I always kept them outside and didn't bring inside in winter. just get another in the spring and start over.