Birthday Theme Ideas

I have a 10 year old girl sleepover coming up she wants a surprise theme. What theme is good for a 10 year old girl?

Hannah from NY

kiddie spa theme - nail polish, cucumbers slices for eyes, even homemade gooey face mask. Go to the dollar store and get hair rollers, cheap makeup and wet wipes( for cleaning off the mess later) Try to find gentle stuff, some cosmetics can be too harsh on young skin. Add some popcorn and good preteen chick flicks - like Sleepover and Mean girls. Good luck with all the fun!!

I've tried a few things the past couple of years. Once I bought plain white pillow cases at the dollar store, some fabric markers, glitter, cute stencils of flowers, butterflies, and of course letters and turned the girls loose to decorate their own pillow cases. They had a ball, got to keep their pillow cases, and my daughter still uses hers 2 years later.

This year she will be 9 and I decided to let the girls make sock puppets and then they can put on their own plays. Again a trip to the dollar store to buy several pair of plain white socks, we have LOTS of buttons for decorating eyes etc., still have the fabric markers, some yarn and a few squares of felt (I get 9" squares at Wal-mart for about $1 each) and lots of imagination. She's really looking forward to it!

How about a luau, a spa time, a teddy bear tea party, a do-something nice for someone else party where they make a craft for a senior or child, a planting party where they plant cuttings or start seeds and do "garden "theme activities.

My twins turn 10 in May and want a spa theme. We are planning on nails, hair maybe a face mask. And for a craft we're going to make soap. I will buy the type you melt and pour into molds. I plan on getting glitter etc... that they can put in.

well it all depends on the girl. when i was 10 i had a beach birthday, basically tropicial theme. when i was nine I great fairy party where we made perfume and had a treasure hunt to find wands (dowels with ribbons great for dancing). A lot of kids like fantasy and fantasy is allways fun because it leaves you so open. here are some other fun ones

hippie party (music, tye die, flower power, ect)

safari party (an indiana jones type adventure)

Ancient Greece Olympics party (togas, olive branch crowns and lots of fun games)

If you have a video camera and your daughter likes acting get out a box of costumes and props and let everyone film some silly movies into the night.

HIGH SCHOOL MUSICAL!

Im turning ten in 2 weeks and i don't know what type of theme i should have. Any ideas? Last year for my 9th birthday i had a sleep over.

I have a daughter that is going to turn 13 next month. What can I do for her party?

Holidays and Parties Parties Party ThemesFebruary 27, 2007
Safari Theme Birthday
Safari Theme Birthday Party Ideas
Bicycle Themed Birthday Party
Bicycle Themed Birthday Party Ideas
A plate of sushi at a Japanese themed birthday party.
Japanese Themed Birthday Party Ideas
Victorian Christmas tree
Christmas Tree Theme Ideas
🎄