Share Crafts

Pattern for Old Fashioned Sunbonnet

Can anyone please send me a pattern of the old Sunbonnets they wore long ago. Like the ones on Little House on The Prairie? The cost to buy one is unreal. Could someone with the pattern please kindly send me the directions. Thanks!

Kay from Clyde, TX

Recent AnswersAnswer this Question

By Tina Brown 5 100 11/25/2007

I did a search and found this site:
I also found a place where you can purchase one for 17.00.

Hope this helps.

ReplyWas this helpful? Yes No

By mcw 80 1,753 11/25/2007

ReplyWas this helpful? Yes No

By Marty Dick 163 959 11/26/2007

One of the vintage pattern sites might have one. During the Hollie Hobbie craze (c 1970s) there was a pattern for little girls which you could enlarge on a copier. Try The person who runs it is Allison Ray. She will respond to emails and might be able to help you find one if she doesn't have it on hand.

ReplyWas this helpful? Yes No

By aitkin (Guest Post) 11/26/2007

If you enter bandana bonnets (was on the site earlier this year) on thrifty's website it brings up lots of options for pioneer bonnets. Hope this helps.

ReplyWas this helpful? Yes No

By Nancy 2 10/28/2009

I found this pattern and it is an easy one. Sounds just like what you want. Go to ... nbonnet-in-Less-Than-Two-Hours.aspx.

ReplyWas this helpful? Yes No