Links: Donations to Charity without Spending a Dime

Donate each day by simply clicking on the following sites:

Care2.com: Children, Pets, Wildlife, Rain Forests, Global Warming and more

The Care2 site allows a person to click each day for any or all causes, providing sponsor-paid help to each (help sponsor a hungry child, save 7.4 square feet of rain forest, protect 11,000 square feet of big cat habitat, support lifesaving research, etc.). The site also allows you to collect 'Butterfly Points' by commenting on posts, signing a petition, sending an e-card, etc. These can also be exchanged to benefit charities (a day of safe drinking water for a child, offset a pound of carbon, bottle feed a kitten, plant a tree, etc.). The site also provides lots of news, tips, and other ways to help.

The Animal Rescue Site: Animal Rescue, Child Health, Rain Forest, etc.

These sites allow you to click each day for children, animals, literacy, rain forests, breast cancer and hunger. Each click helps to provide health care and books to needy children, mammogram for women and food for hungry people and animals. These sites also have stores where each purchase provides support to the charities. So, as you are doing necessary shopping, you can also be supporting a favorite charity.

Help charities without breaking the bank. Enjoy.

By Lorrie C. from Antonito, CO

One of my favorite charities like this is Free Rice. It donates grains of rice to to fight hunger for every correct answer. It is educational and helpful. I've been playing it for years :)

http://freerice.com/

I've been doing this for years. It takes about 1-1.5 minutes to click on all six.

Laine

I do this one every day; it covers hunger, breast cancer, animal shelter, child health, literacy and the rain forest.

http://www.thehungersite.com/clickT ... k=ctg_ths_home_from_ths_home_sitenav

I do this to. Another one is freekibble.com which donates food to cat and dog shelters. It is a trivia game and the donation happens whether you answer correctly or not. Very fast and a good cause.

October 28, 2011 Flag

Be a Blessing to someone, go to http://www.thebreastcancersite.com and click the big Pink Box and someone gets a Free Mammogram. I have an icon on my PC and every morning when I open it up, I CLICK IT!

Source: Someone told me that this site was on the internet and I've been doing this ever since.

By Joan from Praireville, LA

I also click this every day! And while you are there click on the tabs at the top of the page for more worthy causes; Hunger, Animals, Veterans, Autism, Child Health, Literacy and the Rainforest!

I have them send me a reminder every day also. That way MY remember-er gets a nudge. GG Vi

Woman Holding Out Hand Full of Pennies
Choosing a Good Charity
Better Living Charity TipsDecember 27, 2010
Fabric
Donating Fabric to Charity
Watchband Links
Removing Watchband Links
stacks of fabric
Getting Fabric Donations for Charity Projects
Sending Donations to Troops
Sending Donations to Troops
🎉
🎄