Other Uses for Mouthwash

What are some uses for mouthwash?

By Elaine from Irmo, SC

Best Answer

If you have athletes foot, or toe nail fungus, you can soak your feet in generic Listerine; probably any of them will do; for several minutes 3x's a week; it will clear it right up!

Best Answer

I use it as a deodorant when I travel. Also, it can be used as an antiseptic for a small wound, emphasis on small because it does sting. It also helps when applied to feet to combat foot odor.

Best Answer

If you're using the Original Listerine (amber in color), put some in a spray bottle. Spray yourself when going outside, especially on your skin. Mosquitos will leave you alone! Again this has to be the original Listerine, not the "flavored" ones.

Best Answer

I have soaked my clarinet reeds in it.

We are also using it in a spray bottle. We spray my bedfast mother's back with it. Have only had one small bed sore while using it to keep down the bacteria that causes the skin to break down. Also good for wound healing but remember to blow on the wound as you use it.

Listerine
Uses for Listerine Mouthwash
Home and Garden Cleaning Cleaning Supply Recipes General PurposeSeptember 10, 2010
Mouthwash
Saving Money on Mouthwash
Pizza Cutter
Other Uses for a Pizza Cutter
Other Uses for Tomato Cages
Other Uses for Tomato Cages
Patty Paper
Uses for Patty Paper
🎉
🎄