Paint Color Advice for Bedroom and Adjoining Bathroom

I have a very large master bedroom and master bathroom. I have dark heavy furniture in the bedroom, my comforter is a bright, but soft yellow and white. On far side of the bedroom I have dark green wicker furniture with dark green and white cushions. (There is also a high ceiling tray in the bedroom). What colors should I use in the bedroom and bathroom?

By Dawn from Charlotte, NC

To celebrate the new year we are giving away $200 in Amazon gift cards for people who answer questions on ThriftyFun in January! Click here to find out more...

I would color coordinate the walls to the yellow that's in the comforter or go with mint or spring green.

You may also think about a soft peach color. The February, 2011 issue of Better Homes and Gardens has a great article on paint color advise.

Home and Garden Home Improvement Decorating Paint Color AdviceFebruary 11, 2011
Paint color swatches.
Paint Color Advice for Kitchen and an Adjoining Room
dining room
Dining Room Paint Color Advice
Replacing a Bathroom Faucet, Plumber Replacing Bathroom Faucet
Replacing a Bathroom Faucet
Bathroom Tiles
Bathroom Tile Color Advice
🍀
💘
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on January 15, 2017 at 11:58:41 AM on 10.0.0.57 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.