Paint Color Advice for Bedroom and Adjoining Bathroom

I have a very large master bedroom and master bathroom. I have dark heavy furniture in the bedroom, my comforter is a bright, but soft yellow and white. On far side of the bedroom I have dark green wicker furniture with dark green and white cushions. (There is also a high ceiling tray in the bedroom). What colors should I use in the bedroom and bathroom?

By Dawn from Charlotte, NC

I would color coordinate the walls to the yellow that's in the comforter or go with mint or spring green.

You may also think about a soft peach color. The February, 2011 issue of Better Homes and Gardens has a great article on paint color advise.

Home and Garden Home Improvement Decorating Paint Color AdviceFebruary 11, 2011
Paint color swatches.
Paint Color Advice for Kitchen and an Adjoining Room
dining room
Dining Room Paint Color Advice
Replacing a Bathroom Faucet, Plumber Replacing Bathroom Faucet
Replacing a Bathroom Faucet
Bathroom Tiles
Bathroom Tile Color Advice
🎉
🎄