Mr. Clean Collectible Doll

I have come across a old Mr. Clean doll. I remember my mom having it when I was a little girl. I contacted the Mr Clean company and asked if it was considered an antique. They said yes, but couldn't tell me the value, it was made in 1961 and came on a bottle of Mr Clean that year. I tried contacting some antique dealers on the internet, but none replied, they wanted $25.00 fees first. Can anyone help?

Barbara from Spartanburg, SC

Maybe you could find one on ebay and see what they're selling it for? Or go to the library and look for an antiques pricing guide?

This is from www.goantiques.com

When you go to the site leave the "All Channels"

Under "All categories" go to dolls

On the next line type in "vintage Mr Clean Doll"

Then click on search

Vintage 1960s Mr Clean Advertising Doll

Channel: Collectibles

Year: 1960's

Price: $75.00 USD

Description: This listing is for a Vintage Proctor & Gamble 1960's Mr. Clean Advertising Doll. He's made of a soft plastic and measures 8 1/2 inches high. Mr. Clean has slight wear to his painted finish and is marked on the bottom of ...

Good Luck

I'M GETTING READY TO LIST A COLLECTABLE MR. CLEAN, HE IS STILL IN THE BOX. iT SAYS ONLY 100.000 WERE MADE - I DON'T KNOW HOW MUCH HE IS WORTH - SO WHEN I LIST HIM ON E-BAY I HOPE SOMEONE WILL HELP ME OUT.

Have inherited a Mr. clean doll collectible doll which is numbered. It is still in the never opened. Any idea the value or where I can go for that info? Thanks Nikki

Will you sell him to me for $50? My fiancee' looks exactly like Mr. Clean, and I would like to put it on our wedding cake as the groom. Please get back w/me. pkenne11690 @ dcc . edu