Spicy Bean Dip
- 1 can refried beans
- 1 envelope taco seasoning
- 6 green onions
- Ripe olives to taste (optional)
- Jalapeno peppers to taste (optional)
- 1 carton sour cream
- 1 pkg. cream cheese
- 1 pkg. Monterey Jack cheese (shredded)
- 1 pkg. Sharp Cheddar cheese (shredded)
- 10-12 drops Tabasco sauce
Bake at 350 degrees F for 1/2 hour, covered.
By Robin from Washington, IA
By guest (Guest Post) Flag
November 12, 20050 found this helpful
Hi, sounds good, was wondering what size pkg. of cream cheese, sour cream and cheese pkgs.??
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!
You are viewing the desktop version of this page: View Mobile Site
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by ThriftyFun
generated on October 20, 2016 at 8:33:16 AM on 10.0.0.199 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer
. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us